About Me

Hello! My name is Danielle Pitt and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am studying to become an elementary teacher. I am very excited to begin my teaching career!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Projects

projects
Does anybody love projects like I do? I know growing up, and still, I loved getting a new project to take home and work on. There is just something about being able to be as creative as you want. The only problem with always bringing home new projects for school, was that my parents would say every time "Another project! How many projects is this teacher going to give this year, she has already given...." I don't want any parent or guardian saying that about me as teacher. I will try to only hand out a few, but I will definitely incorporate them into my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment