About Me

Hello! My name is Danielle Pitt and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am studying to become an elementary teacher. I am very excited to begin my teaching career!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Technology in my classroom

computer

Other than having a class blog, I would like to incorporate other technology. I would really love to have a SMART board interactive whiteboard to be able to have the students come up and work directly on the board without having to worry about getting dry erase marker all over them. Also, having a SMART board would allow us to have internet connection right there instead of one person at a time at a computer. Other technology that I would like to have would definitely be using Skype. I would love to be able to open the doors for my students to be able to learn how other people form around the world live.

No comments:

Post a Comment